What Dreams Are Made Of

I've been told time and time again that one of my weaknesses is my lack of self-confidence. It's not that I don't believe in myself, nor do I think I have limited potential in the things that I pursue. It's just that sometimes I fear the unknown, the pitfalls, the what ifs. Simply put, I am downright terrified of letting others down and having them think poorly of me, my talents and my work. Naturally, it's often a battle for me to charge head first into something even if in my heart everything fits so perfectly together.

Today was my first Inspiration Shoot ever (eeep!) and from the photos I have seen so far, I am just so darn proud of myself and the incredible team of ladies who helped pull it all together. Considering we had a model cancellation last minute, a snow storm to navigate through both in load up last night and set up today, a parking ticket, mini car accident and a few forgotten items, I think it's safe to say we rocked this shoot. And I mean rocked it. I felt like I was walking on clouds when Beth sent me some teaser photos. And I can surely say now that my confidence levels are a tad higher than they were last night. 

Thank you to my fantastic team of vendors who contributed their talents, services and work to today's shoot. I can't wait to put together more on each one of you individually in the full reveal (and submission to one of my fave wedding blogs!) but for now a sneak peak of the gorgeousness that was our day, will hopefully make your Monday so much sweeter. This girl is going to bed tonight very tired but oh so much more confident in herself. Thank heavens for that!


Dreamy bouquet, heart-shaped pin, gorgeous model, handmade hair piece, crafted backdrop; yes please. Hang tight for more! xo

19 Lovely Comments:

bailey said...

Omg, I have been dying to go brunette again, and these photos might have sealed the deal - GORGEOUS!!! The colors are fab! Looking forward to more :)

bailey

Unknown said...

Fun, fun! I can't wait to see more :-)

jessica lynn said...

cannot wait to see the results!

Lou said...

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it! She looks divine - adore the gloves. You can do it! Lou x P.S. You can do it!

apparentlyjessy said...

What an amazing couple of photos, I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Of course you can do it, you have been doing so awesome so far!!

k said...

awww lady, those pictures are seriously beautiful! The bride is just stunning. I'm so glad it went well for you!! i can't believe all of the little roadbumps though, holy cow. now you should know you can do anything :)
xoxo
your bff

April of Smidge Of This said...

Fabulous! I hope to see a close-up of those pretty rhinestone earrings. I'm also a big fan of the little white lacy gloves & on the search for some for my wedding.

Joie de Viv said...

You should be proud of yourself! These pics are gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Erin Walsh Design said...

Beautiful photographs!!

Tash said...

Absolutely beautiful! The gloves, the flowers, such lovely touches. Looking forward to seeing more of this fantastic shoot!

christine, just bella said...

Ugh, beautiful. I can't wait to see more. Congrats to you for following your heart. You are one talented girl!

Ashley said...

you nailed it! way to go!!!

i am dying over the wristlet gloves...

and flowers pick themselves said...

wow, really splendid!

xo Alison

Michaela said...

Okay, this hair piece is amazing! And the colors are so soft and beautiful. Definitely putting this picture in my inspiration folder!

Esther said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COOKED UP FOR THE SHOOT! I can so relate to you...I always have to remind this to myself almost every other day. While I'm incredibly thankful for this amazing career, my self worth (or success) should never come from how well I do, how people say about me or how many weddings (even styled shoots)I design in one year. Never compare yourself w/ other industry professionals! Your worth ethics and character should outshine your work! Sending you lots of hugs!! you're doing GREAT~~~

Unknown said...

Love the pics!!! P.S. newest follower, lovely blog dear:-)

Blair McLeod said...

oh my gosh girl i am so proud of you!! this totally rocks!!! I'm not surprised at all how awesome it turned out -- because you are a rock star and i know you had it in you!! what an inspiration you are!!!!!!

clearlytangled said...

so pretty!!! you can TOTALLY do this.

very married said...

those gloves are so classy!