Retro Inspired Engagement by Denise Bovee Photography


Nothing beats a retro-style diner and rad set of wheels as the backdrop and props for an e-session. Keith and Bryce's engagement photos are from way back earlier this spring and they're actually already married (check out their drool-worthy wedding here) yet I couldn't help but share how lovely their photos turned out. A huge thanks goes out to the ever-so-fabulous Denise Bovee for sharing these with me and letting me feature them on my blog! Be sure to check out Denise's blog for the rest of her work; believe me there are some pretty fab-u-lous weddings on there you won't want to miss. 


What a fantastic shade of green. I swear I grew up in the wrong era because if I could have lived in a time where everything was styled like this? Well my heart would be oh so happy. And those blue chairs and Bryce's polka dot ensemble? It's all too perfect for words, really. Oh and Keith you're pretty handsome too :)


One of my most faves in this entire shoot. Love this shot below with the little bursts of light caught by the lens. What do you think? Do you like Engagement Session that have a theme or props involved or are photos with your sweetie and just the two of you, the perfect mix for you? Have a great rest of the evening lovelies! xo

13 Lovely Comments:

Rhianna said...

I love these engagement pics! They look like they belong in a magazine.

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh, these are fab! I love each one of them! How creative!
Happy Monday!
gi gi

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! nice place, nice effects and composition!

Anonymous said...

I always love engagement photos, but I just don't think I could ever pick a theme... do you have any idea how people (er, how did you) pick yours?

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Blair McLeod said...

LOVE it! straight out of a movie! you find the best stuff to share with us!

becca said...

Oh I like the style of these so much. So laid-back! Definitely in my top five now :)

k said...

They are SUCH a cute couple. I love the pics of them leaning against the car in the parking lot :)

Victoria said...

These are so sweet- I love the vintage lighting and ocean side views!

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

Wow, what a good looking couple! These photos are fantastic, every single one of them.

christine, just bella said...

I love these! They're so retro and romantic. I'm with you on the styling of this era, LOVE it!

katie walker said...

i love these! so gorgeous!!

Ashley said...

this is hands down my favorite engagement shoot i've seen. such style. i am in louvre.

and flowers pick themselves said...

such a great setting, lighting, color scheme, etc. love these!

xo Alison