Veil For Sale!


I can't even believe that that's little ol' me in the above photo, eeep! But if anyone is in need of a gorgeous veil for their upcoming big day, my fingertip, lace-trimmed, comb veil is up for grabs! The highest point in the front of the veil reaches my mid-elbow and the lowest point reaches my fingertips (I am 5 feet and 1 inch tall). The lace is extremely beautiful and romantic and approximately 3 inches wide. The comb is a wide silver toothed comb that slipped into the back of my hair. The veil was worn only for our first look, ceremony and portraits and is in excellent if not perfect condition (I picked the veil up the day before my wedding, new from the store as the original veil I had purchased had a small hole in it. I have meticulously searched the current veil for holes and it is thankfully hole-free!) Please e-mail me at rhiannonbandascott@gmail.com for more photos of this beauty in action - believe me is blows in the wind like a dream - questions, pricing and any other information you may need! xo

7 Lovely Comments:

Joie de Viv said...

Oh wow! gorgeous! stunning! i'm sure some lucky girl will be thrilled to inherit this piece from you!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Beautiful! Wish I or someone I know needed a veil!!!

STYLE'N said...

I love your dress and sash (is that what's it's called?) It's such a great addition of color to your dress. And by the way I love the look of your blog-so pleasing to the eye!

Blair McLeod said...

so beautiful! so sweet of you to offer it up!

Melz said...

Whoa this is weird...I JUST got my wedding pics back from my photog today and I was checking my blogs like I always do, came across yours, and I thought I clicked on my pics by mistake! That's my dress! :) except my Diana belt is ivory! Great taste! :)

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous dress!! So beautiful! Hope all is well sweet friend! xo

Pammy said...

Is the veil fingertip length? I'm looking for a lace veil!