The Blushing Pearl


I'm a huge fan of hand-written cards and anything and everything letterpress. When I came across The Blushing Pearl my heart pitterpattered a little. The delicacy of the embossed designs and romantic hues, aren't Marsinah's designs simply lovely? From her line of social stationary and darling coasters to invites and Valentine's Day cards, I am completely smitten. I bought a few cards this morning so I can send one to my sweet mom and my hubby come February 14th. Valentines Day is one of my most fave holidays  of the year. Here are a few of my favourite designs, check them out and drop by the shop if you have some time!


Have a lovely Tuesday everyone! I am off to finish the last little bit of unpacking then I will be painting one more wall in our apartment to spruce up our dining room area. I'm also on the hunt for any Chicago area gals who are up for a cocktail party social here at my place. Shoot me an e-mail and we will make it happen, complete with vino, apps and cupcakes! Hugs to you all xo

15 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, am off to check them out.

Wish I could come to the cocktail party :) xx

Marsinah {mar-see-na} said...

Hey Gorgeous! I am so flattered to be featured on your blog. *blush* Thank you! Happy New Year :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

Those are gorgeous!

April of Smidge Of This said...

WOW, these are insanely pretty! Thanks for sharing. I may just have to start sending out Valentines Day cards! :)

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

How beautiful!

Michaela said...

These are amazing! I also have a soft spot for hand written notes. We should be pen pals (: I'm heading to their website now!

Liesl said...

I am huge fan of hand written cards too...simply love this!!!

Liesl :)

MsShamz said...

how freaking adorable!! I totally love the pastelish color palette on these lovely cards!
im throwing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to participate dear :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, gorgeous! Thanks for commenting back >__< The new layout is pretty, isn't it?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous shop! I think handwritten cards are so much more special than email... it's a lost art. Great find. xo

Nikki said...

Those are beautiful! I love letterpress anything!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours...everything is just.so.pretty! I'd totally be up for a blogger meet up in Chicago! Do you live in the city too?

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Abby said...

These designs are so pretty and delicate!

Ashley said...

girl. stop. cupcakes and cocktails?! I've never wanted to live in Chicago more. You know I was baking up your tasty treats back in the Pink Sugar Dessert days. Oh my yum.

So very very jealous.

Love the letterpress, too!

living well said...

Oh I just love these! Especially the one that says "Hunny Bunny." I call my fiance that just to be silly and make him laugh. Perfect V-Day card from me to him! Thanks for sharing!