Site Preview!

Hello my loves and Happy New Year to you all! I've decided to come up for a little air from the unpacking, organizing and decorating to say hello and share some fun stuff with you. Our little apartment is finally starting to feel like home and thanks to a few trips to Target, Marshalls and Bed, Bath and Beyond, finally looks a bit more cozy and put together than any of my college day apartments ever did. We've unpacked our new dishes, bathroom towels (love), television stand and living room carpet and although it's nothing too fancy I feel so proud to call this place ours. I can't wait to share photos with you soon; I'm just waiting on this gorgeous gem in the prettiest gray hue to hurry up and get here in the mail so I can snap some photos.

As promised, I also wanted to give you a little peak into my site that I've slowly been putting finishing touches on. I've been hard at work trying to define what I'd like my business, services and name to represent and it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. Writing a bio for both myself and my brand literally took me days but I think for now I like what I came up with. Here are some screen shots of the various website pages with a ginormous x and o to Beth Kaye for the fabulous photos from our editorial shoot; I'd love to hear your honest opinions, thoughts and constructive criticism on it all so I can make the site as user friendly, pretty and professional as possible. Again, a huge thank you to everyone for your sweet comments over the past few weeks on my few blog posts. You all inspire and motivate me in more ways than you will ever know. And to all the Chicago bloggers offering to meet up with me, I cannot wait to connect with you to set up a date :) As much as I adore having Apb sitting right next to me here, I am dying for some girlfriend time! Enjoy the first week back to work everyone, hugs to you all!

39 Lovely Comments:

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Oh! Im SO excited for you!! You are going to make it big! :D
Dont forget us little people when you do ;)
you site looks sooooo amazing!!

I wish i was moving to the windy city to meet up with you!! But im moving to NC :) Cant wait to be in the east coast!!

Talk to you later mama!
xoxo
Keren

theUngourmet said...

Oh, the website is just beautiful! Congrats! 2011 is your year to really shine! I can feel it! xo

Natalie said...

Your new site looks gorgeous! And cant wait to see your new place.

Happy New Year, Rhiannon!

apparentlyjessy said...

Wow, your new website is looking fabulous! I love how simply beautiful and stylish it is. I think you are really going to become a very popular wedding planner!

little luxury list said...

Yay gorgeous! It looks very clean and pretty (like everything you do my dear!) Got your e-mail and will be mailing you back soon!

Little Miss Martha said...

This looks wonderful! Wish you were in business last summer! ;)

Wishing you the best!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Well Hello Gorgeous! I am so excited about your new website. Will you still be blogging on Hey Gorgeous or will you be on the new website as soon as it's finished?

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

looks lovely Rhi and you are stunning my dear!!! Way to go!! xoxo

e.j. said...

Looks amazing Rhi, I can't wait for the launch so I can explore on my own :)

Unknown said...

Oh Rhi, it's absolutely beautiful - wow!!!!! Am so proud of you - and excited for you!!!

My second thought was, "I wonder if she needs a London consultant and wants to offer me a job?!" LOL!!!

Glad to hear you are getting settled in Chicago, that must be so exciting :)

I mentioned the "You never know..." saying from your grandma today, hope you don't mind....it just really inspired me.

Happy New Year to you and Apb, hope it's the best year ever!! xxxx

Natasha said...

HOLY MOLY woman... the site looks absolutely incredible--cannot wait to see what all you come up with and "borrow" some ideas for my wedding--hehe! looks like you're going to have a great 2011 friend...


and p.s. so happy you're finally making a home with the hubs--i know it'll look gorgeous and cant wait for more pics ;)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Beautiful!!!!

Lori said...

Oh Rhi ~ I love it!! It is gorgeous and amazing and beautiful and soooo you!
I lurve that shower curtain too ~ cannot wait to see some shots of your new nest... xo

jessica lynn said...

loving it! can't wait to see it live!

Alisha said...

LOVE it!! It really is beautiful. Looks user friendly, simplistic but stunning, love the colors and photos! Congrats girl :)

Ashley said...

so proud of you, Rhi. It looks, well, GORGEOUS. Hope settling in has gone well and the lake effect snow hasn't buried you under!

Lou said...

Rhi darling...I keep going back and looking again - the pages are just beautiful and so elegant. I always knew they would be - as I have said before you have an eye for detail. You must trust your instincts now and go with what feels right - even if that is the first iteration and you've gone through 15 others and they are not quite as 'perfect' as the first. Trust! I love it though - especially that hairdo page - so pretty. Pink is you. Love Lou xx

ASHLEY said...

WOW!! Your website is looking amazing! I'm so thrilled you are settling into your new life with your hubby!

Design Apprentice said...

So pretty! Being a Chicago native I will have to remember this when I become engaged! :)

Tash said...

Your Website is stunning Rhiannon! And congratulations on what will no doubt be a successful and fruitful business. Looks like the new year will be a very special one for you with lots of new adventures :) Happy new year! Natasha xo

I BLEED PINK said...

So, I just picked myself off the floor from passing out at that site...OMG!! Its so you, pretty, perfect, romantic. I LOVE IT!!

So, check your email, have to give you the deets on wedding planning!

Gorgeous Glam said...

So beautiful! Congrats on the venture! I'm sure the new year will be filled with lots of blessings for you! xo -Taj @ Gorgeous Glam

Shelley said...

thats awesome! its so exciting and the website is very elegant!

living well said...

Everything looks fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

The preview looks so pretty! I can't wait to see it in its entirety!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Congrats congrats congrats! I know this has been a labor of love. Your site looks fantastic. Now, can't ya come down to the Carolinas to help me with my wedding vision?!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE the sneak peeks of your new site!! it looks amazing!!!!

Jacklyn said...

WOW! I love it. What a great year this is going to be! Congrats!

Punctuation Mark said...

it looks amazing!!! have a happy new year and it does look like you started very well...

Rhianna said...

It is absolutely "gorgeous"!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there... ^.^ Visiting you here. I hope we could be good friends. Do you mind if we follow each others blogs? Take care. ;)

Truly Smitten said...

Thanks for the sweet bday wish, Rhi! Hope you and your hubby had a great new year! I am really looking forward to your new site AND meeting you in Chicago! In the summer, we should organize a creative/dedign bloggers meet up for all chicagoans!! Let's collaborate :D

Liz said...

jaw is seriously dropped. can't wait to see more!!

STYLE'N said...

wow this is "gorgeous!" Congrats and good luck with this new endeavor. I think it's great you are taking some time to think about your personal brand. I am doing something similar for my blog right now. Working on vision, mission, positioning etc. I think it's good to take some time to do this. Can't wait to see the new site.

gfs said...

this looks stunning - I can't wait to see it all up and running!

Lauren said...

What an exciting time and beautiful website! Best of luck and I look forward to reading more about your new adventures!

clearlytangled said...

oh this looks FANTASTIC! thanks for the preview! and happy new year!!

christine, just bella said...

There has been a lot of gorgeousness happening over here while I've been away!! Your site is looking amazing - so, so pretty, Rhiannon!!

I'm SO excited for you! Good luck, girl, though I don't think you need it :)

Liesl said...

Super excited about this new website look! Also, thank you so, so much for such a sweet and supportive comment about my engagement...you are truly wonderful!

Liesl :)