FAQ Friday; and Setting Goals

I started off the new year with not so much a resolution to look or feel better, but instead the motivation to be better, in everything I do in my life. I want to blog better, be a better wife, love better, get better at going to the gym and flossing my teeth. I want to sleep better, write better, be better at my business, be a better daughter, sister, neighbor and friend. I want to be real, I want my life to feel real, I want to feel every little ounce of my being at a heightened sense of awareness and emotion because life truly is beautiful. I also told myself that 2011 was the year to be fearless. To try new things without the worry of a negative outcome or the possibility of me looking like a ginormous goof (you should see me run at the gym, two words; hot mess).

Yesterday I announced my plans to do a new Friday series here at Hey Gorg and while I wasn't sure if  a consistent series would be beneficial for me or rather, interesting for you as my readers, I decided to just go for it which brings me to introduce to you FAQ Fridays. For this to work, I'd love to have anyone submit to me, questions that I can then use as the basis for my Friday posts. The questions can be about blogging, design, weddings, relationships, me, my life, choices I've made, your life, food or anything else you have in mind like a topic that people can then discuss in the comments section. I am honestly open to anything and really hope these Friday posts will be something that people can benefit from, find interest in and build new relationships off of by discovering new bloggers just like them. You can send questions directly to my e-mail address rhiannonbandascott {at} gmail {dot} com or enter them in the contact form which can be found by clicking on the contact link above.

And here's a little something to leave you feeling inspired because it sure hit close to home for me. Check out this beautiful bride's story here where you can also catch more of the gorgeous wedding day images by Boyfriend/Girlfriend Photography. Trust me you don't want to miss this one!


Happy Friday guys! Thank you for being such a supportive community of incredible blogging friends!

14 Lovely Comments:

Liesl said...

Loving your FAQ Friday, and am heading over to read this bride's story now...love gathering inspiration from so many places since getting engaged! :) Enjoy your weekend!!!

Liesl :)

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Great idea! also love the pics - they photographed my wedding as well and the photos are gorgeous!

Helps that the bride and groom look like models :-)

ASHLEY said...

Wow, what a story, She is so beautiful and strong. Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story! Happy Weekend!

Blair McLeod said...

questions:
when you were little (lets say elementary school) what was your dream wedding?

how do weddings different in Canada (where your from) vs. where you live now?

what do you think about online RSVP and invitations vs. traditional?

this friday feature is going to be so fun!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would love to know where you get your DIY inspiration!

Barry said...

Hey gorgeous, your first paragraph really hits home with me. This year I've decided to experience everything (as long as it's legal!) I have some cteartive projects on the go and next month I'm doing something that scares me a little. Life is for living and we have to eat it up with abandon and enthusiasm!

I love the idea of getting to know you better through FAQ Fridays, I'll think of some questions and drop you a line. :)

Barry said...

BTW Rhiannon, your e-mail addy in your post is missing the "o" in your last name. :)

becca said...

great idea, Rhiannon. it should be fun to come up with questions, and for you to answer them!

Unknown said...

Awww! What a beautiful couple:-)

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea for Fridays! I'm excited to read them! I'll have to think of a good question too :)

Joie de Viv said...

Love your resolutions! :)

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

k said...

Aw, I like this idea a lot!! Must go check out that story now, they are such a cute couple

Wendy said...

This couldn't have come at a better time. :) I just wrote an entry about LTR's and romance. I'd love to hear about your advice on how to keep the spark/ sweetness alive in ones relationship.

Ashley said...

love that picture. what a cool shot of them under the bridge. classic!