A Quick Hello


Nothing too exciting scheduled for today friends. I'm taking a break for the next couple days to catch up on my workouts, take care of some new clients and most importantly (seriously) clean this apartment. Together, Andrew and I can create quite the messy little one bedroom apartment; how is that even possible? I'll be back later this week with a wedding feature, a post on the prettiest stationary products and a FAQ Friday. Next week I have two incredibly exciting announcements that you will not want to miss so stick around for the loveliness. In the meantime check out this wedding by Alison Ulshoffer. Is this single bloom bouquet not the most dreamy creation you've ever seen? Enjoy your Monday and stay warm if you're in the path of the huge storm set to hit us mid-westerners. xo

17 Lovely Comments:

Natalie said...

Excited for your upcoming posts and how pretty is that bouquet? Good luck catching up on everything!
xo

Alisha said...

simply beautiful! definitely dreamy ;)
<3<3
Have a lovely day sweet friend!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! That is one big rose:-)

Well good luck with catching up on you!

Liz said...

I so feel ya on the mess! It's SO easy to mess up a one bedroom apartment!! This single bloom bouquet is to.die.for. LOVE!

Wendy said...

That bloom is beautiful!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Dying over that bouquet. So beautiful! And I here ya on the cleaning. Our house is not big, but boy can we create all kinds of messiness!

ASHLEY said...

I need to clean so bad!! Boo on cleaning! Enjoy catching up!!!

ali v. said...

looking forward to hearing all your fun announcements! take all the time you need...we're not going anywhere, my dear! stay cozy...we're anticipating that snow in New England too...eeks! much love, {av}

Joie de Viv said...

Oh! Can't wait to hear your announcements! THAT dress is beautiful! The layers, the raw edges, swoon!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous photo, my little love bug! :)

I know I've been slacking in the emailing dept :( I think I'll take care of that on my lunch break today ;)

Miss you! (Can't wait for CHI!) eee!
xx

Lauren said...

Beautiful photograph! And hopefully you will not get as much snow as they are predicting! Stay warm:-)

Ashley said...

good luck playing catch up! love that bouquet!

Wendy said...

Ahh, take my breath away gorgeous bouquet! Hope you enjoyed your Monday and I am looking forward to your announcements :)

Liesl said...

Love that you featured this lovely wedding...I had already been there and pulled inspiration, including the picture you posted, and her sparkle shoes, which look just like the ones I have...and I had thought about having sparkle shoes under my dress! :) Your taste and style is just divine! Enjoy your little break, and I look forward to your upcoming posts!

Liesl :)

Anonymous said...

You're not the only on who can make things messy very quickly! Good luck getting all the things you need completed done! I'm looking forward to the prettiness you promise!

Lori said...

That bloom is amazing! I am off now to look at the rest of the pics from that wedding ~ happy cleaning! xo

Michaela said...

Good girl, doing the workouts! You'll be proud of me, today for my work out I did crunches and leg lifts and I walked the up and down the hilly (is that a word?) streets of Seattle in cowgirl boots. Now THAT is a workout, is it not?!

love you!! xoxox