Handcrafted Accessories by Tasteful Tatters


Remember this dreamy engagement session I featured back in December? Turns out not only is the bride-to-be an absolutely adorable and talented photographer but she runs her own little shoppe full of the most darling accessories. Tasteful Tatters debuted in 2009 and since then has been nothing short of successful and fabulous. When Emilee contacted me about potentially running a Tasteful Tatters ad on Hey Gorg how could I resist? Between the hairbands, necklaces and headpieces, I've been having the toughest of times deciding on what piece to grab from her Etsy shoppe. Then Emilee shared with me, a sneak peak of some new designs set to hit her shoppe later this year and it was official; I want them all! I may have just the perfect little summer frock that I could wear with the above necklace.


Make sure to be on the look out for the huge launch party in early March to kick off the new Tasteful Tatters spring/summer line (which will include the items shown in these photos and so much more) and their brand spanking new website. Emilee is also launching a full bridal collection with some pretty ethereal and dreamy pieces so make sure you don't miss any of the prettiness coming your way (I've seen the photos and I can promise you it'll be worth the wait). Did I mention Emilee is getting married too?  There's so much more to see! P.S. A huge thank you to talented Margaret Jacobsen for providing the fabulous images! You can view more of her work here!

11 Lovely Comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful! I love those little rosettes. Will definitely be checking out her shop, thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!! perfect for a wedding.

ASHLEY said...

everything is so gorgeous!

Lori said...

These are fantastic pieces Rhi!

Shelley said...

love love love love adore the blue headband! so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Umm super cute! Just favorited her shop, lovely:-)

Also re: web help thank you so much, will take you up on the advice offer once I get more hacked out! Thanks you are a doll!

Jess said...

Love this!!! Headed to ETSY now! Thanks for stopping by! <3

k said...

awww I love that long necklace!

Al said...

so pretty !!

nice blog :)

Leigha said...

I am completely in love with the top necklace! Thanks for the introduction - off to drool over the jewelry.

Leigha

Giovanna said...

i'm obsessed with that short white lace dress. any idea where it's from??