Hey Gorgeous Events


It's a bit of frill, a touch of business and a whole lotta pink but it's my website, and I am proud to say after months and months of hard work, it is finally live on the web for all to see. I never thought that going after your dreams could be so liberating but for the first time in a while I feel content and put together in parts of my heart that I never even knew existed. A huge thank you to everyone for your support, your advice and overly kind comments, your revisions (to all of you who e-mailed me back and forth with feedback) and especial your incredible friendship. With that I will leave you to check things out over at Hey Gorgeous, Events by Rhiannon Nicole. It's a flash site so it may take some time to load! xo

30 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Rhi....it looks absolutely FANTASTIC....seriously! Stylish, chic, beautiful and super-professional!

I am so excited for you.....well done Gorgeous!!!

Almost makes me want to get married all over again ;) xx

Unknown said...

How stinkin exciting! Okay so I need to pick your brain on how you did you site . . . I've been working on my new shop for a while and am not a web designer, so do share tips!!!

And a huge congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Your site is amazing!!
Love the background music.
Makes me want to do it all over again too :)
x

Free Pretty Things For You said...

ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm freaking out with excitement!! Your New site and new blog makeover is a Pretty sensory OVERLOAD!!!! I know i dont
"know you personally" But let me just say from the botton of my Heart I am SO Proud of you!!!!

christine, just bella said...

I want to move to Chicago and get married all over again!! Beautiful, professional and did I mention beautiful? Amazing work!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Congrats sweetie!!! It looks beyond amazing! I'm so happy for you :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh! Your site is gorgeous, your style fabulous and your career... it's going to be flying :)
Congratulations, it is truly fantastic! x

Anonymous said...

Oh, your event page is beyond gorgeous! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! One of the best pages I've seen. xo

Mini Baker said...

so amazing!! congrats!!

ASHLEY said...

just lovely!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

a) LOVE the site!

b) THIS IS MY DREAM RING SET
If any man ever approaches you and posts to the quandary that he's thinking of marrying the very single blogger of www.doodleandlucy.com I hope that you will refer him to this very post for jewelry aesthetic purposes.

Good Luck with the new site!

xo
Rachel

Alisha said...

Well first off, I LOVE that picture of the band and sweet heart candies! I may have to try my take on that when I buy some valentine's candy (I'll link back to ya :D). And second, girl, your website is STUNNING!! It's so easy to navigate and looks, well, gorgeous ;) Wishing you all the business in the coming future!

Much love Rhi! <3<3

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations! The website is divine, and so YOU! You have done an awesome job with it!

Michaela said...

AMAZING. You're so adorable and the site is so YOU!

little luxury list said...

Love it! So excited for you my dear!

living well said...

It looks amazing!!! Congrats! Wishing you all the best!! xoxo

Lori said...

OMG, OMG, OMG ~ I absolutely love it!! My favorite part is that you used your own fabulous wedding ~ it's perfect Rhi. xo

Caroline said...

YAY YAY YAY!

Little Miss Martha said...

The site looks amazing! Can't wait to see what you do!
If you ever are in Indianapolis, we should grab a drink! :)

Design Elements said...

looks fantastic!!!

lovely greetings

Scientific Housewife said...

Awesome, that is very exciting :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, love!

Lucy said...

Congratulations! The site is most definitely gorgeous and made me want to get married right away. Plus the background music made me smile :)

Ashley said...

#1. Regina Spektor is the best. Nice choice!

#2. Its beautiful and classy like you!

#3. You rocked it! Go friend, go!

Kerry said...

Congrats girl! I wish you all of the success with your new venture... I know you'll do just fabulous! :) You're far too talented not to rock it! xx

Wendy said...

I love it! Everything is beautiful! Good luck!!!!

Lou said...

Been meaning to comment all day but was soooo busy at work! However I love love love the new website. How utterly professional does it look? You can so compete with the big names with that layout. So so proud of you - you have found your calling Rhi. Brilliant and elegant and oh so pink. Love it. Lou x

Marsinah {mar-see-na} said...

Great job with your event site! I love the feel of it and the blush pink :) congrats :)

Liesl said...

WOW, Rhiannon...this is FABULOUS, truly FABULOUS!!! I love your elegance, simplicity and lovely design! Congrats on the launch of your new site and business!!! Plus, I LOVE that Regina Spektor song! Already gathering inspiration from you!

Liesl :)

jessica lynn said...

congrats! gorgeous!