Pretty Pink Wedding by Maggie Harkov


I have a confession to make. I'm in love with Maggie Harkov. For months and months I've been visiting her blog for new posts and updates, dying to see anything she has to share. Her work has this certain light and style to it that is so undeniably dreamy and beautiful. When she sent me over this adorable and pale-pink infused wedding she asked if it was what I was looking for. Uhm yes please and thank you very much. Not only is everything about this wedding absolutely gorgeous but Jessica and Calvin are one of the sweetest couples I've ever laid my eyes on. I actually went through every photo to count which ones Jessica didn't have that infectious half laugh half smile across her stunning face and let me tell you, there weren't many :) Scroll on and soak in the New Jersey Shore prettiness!


GORGEOUS. Look at that happiness! That's how every bride should feel on her wedding day!


Picture perfect ceremony backdrop with those fab white curtains. So gorgeous with the purple flowers and blue water. 


And on to the details we go! The reception was held at Lake Mohawk country club and the venue has some amazing chandeliers and huge windows the let in this beautiful natural light. Jessica and Calvin had two different centerpieces in different heights - a small wide vase filled with pale pink blooms and taller cylinder vases filled with white stems. Paired with my all fave gold Chiavari chairs the whole look was feminine, soft and glamorous.


To see more of Maggie's work you can check out her blog here; thank you Maggie for sending me over Jessica and Calvin's beautiful photos and for adding a whole lot of fanciness to my Friday! I just wanted to thank everyone for the sweet comments on my new blog look too because all of your support is much appreciated. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? Whatever you end up doing enjoy it with all of your heart :) Catch you all on Monday!

26 Lovely Comments:

ali v. said...

ohmyheavens. what a STUNNING couple...and wedding. I hadn't heard of Maggie before today, but I'm so glad you introduced me to her! I love the backdrop of their ceremony and the bride's dress! that pale pink is perfect too. sigh. makes me want to get married all over again! happy friday! xoxo {av}

Unknown said...

WHOA - what a gorgeous wedding! Love every single detail!!

and loooove the new blog design (:

Lilacandgrey said...

BEAUTIFUL details!
PS. stop by, I am having a giveaway!

Lou said...

Soooo - don't they look completely happy? All those wonderful shots of them laughing - lovely to see. I know people should be happy on their wedding day but these shots really capture the feeling. And by the way I love the new look - so understated and elegant just like you Rhi. I am going to have a nose around if you don't mind ;-) Lou xx

Kerry said...

Oh wow! They are so happy and so in love - what could possibly make for a more gorgeous wedding? Thanks so much for sharing Rhiannon! :)

Frances said...

oh my goddness LOVE this wedding, so beautiful! exactly the color palette I'm going for too!

bailey said...

Aw that's my wedding dress! Love it all! xo

Unknown said...

Gosh, is she the happiest bride ever?! Isn't she beautiful!!

What a gorgeous wedding - love the white curtains against the water and the purple flowers.

What an elegant couple....love it :)

Unknown said...

PS Off to explore the new look blog :)

Nikki said...

So beautiful! I love pink and all the details!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very pretty! So clean, lush, beautiful! Love!

Michaela said...

Hi friend! First, the new layout is GORGEOUS. And second, you're right, this bride is so happy! She's beautiful. I love her ring. The wedding is something out of a fairy tale. Lots of these pictures are going in my inspiration folder (:

Laken said...

What a beautiful wedding!

I just came across your blog and it is gorgeous! Happy to find you :)

Unknown said...

Ahh-mazing. Although all of the things you post are ;)

Love ya, boo! Have a great weekend!
xx

Ashley said...

this bride makes me happy! i wish i was a guest at her wedding!

Cher said...

HEY gorgeous!! I haven't commented in a long time (guilty), but I'm still watching you in your corner of the blog world! Your blog is amazing, but I expect that from you of course! You look so great in your wedding photos...hope you're enjoying your new married life! ~ Cher

Peace Love & All Things Creative said...

so stunning! that's exactly what i want my dress to look like:)

Lori said...

OK I am here and finally catching up but starting at the top and working my way down. Love this wedding Rhi ~ I first fell in love with her shoes and then the rest of it just sucked me in.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!!

♥peachkins♥ said...

what a gorgeous couple!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awwww what a lovely wedding!

k said...

Hey Gorgeous!! These pics are amazzzzing. And I need to email you back, will work on that!! :)

Liesl said...

What a pretty wedding and GORGEOUS new layout!!! Looks oh so lovely!!!

Liesl :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG...That room. It's jaw dropping!

Tash said...

Love! So fresh and dreamy yes! I adore this candid style of photography, capturing all those laughs and fun moments. I'm so stealing that rustic ring shot ;)

I hardly went out this weekend, it was freezing. But I enjoyed it with all my heart :)

Have a great week!
Natasha xx

Holly said...

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding. It's like right out of a dream!