Vacay


Remember that time I got married and suggested to Amanda that us girls should all walk in a single file  line cause it would make for a really super duper cool photo? I do and it makes me smile because I love it when I have these spot on hunches of coolness :) Just a heads up that I am currently on a cruise ship in the Caribbean with my family and husband checking out St. Lucia, Barbados and Antigua but I will be back in a week to our regular scheduled programming. I miss you all terribly! xo

47 Lovely Comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

wow Rhi thats such a gorgeous photo! Enjoy your vacay, sounds exciting! xo

jessica lynn said...

i am so jealous! we went to st. lucia for our honeymoon and it was GORGEOUS! enjoy your time there, dear!

Lindsay said...

That picture looks awesome! Hope you have an amazing trip!

Lilacandgrey said...

SO beautiful!!

Lucy said...

I love this photo! Hope you're having a marvellous break - it sounds fab.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

That picture came out awesome!
Have a great vacation!

Mariel Torres said...

this is so gorgeously cute!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

1) adorable picture
2) sooo jealous of your vacay! have a blast!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love that photo! I'm getting married in October, I need to stockpile great ideas like these.

Enjoying your blog :)

Natasha said...

love love love this picture!! have so much fun on your vacay darling--and p.s. keep track of antigua fun spots because thats where i am going for our honeymoon in june :)

Lori said...

This is a beautiful photo Rhi ~ have a blast on your cruise and I will be waiting when you get back! xo

annelise said...

Fantastic photo! Enjoy the cruise, it sounds very envy-inducing!

Anna Elder said...

gorgeous photo! i love the single file line. what a great idea. have a fab time on your vacay. i really want to check out st. lucia! can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

That's a really fun photo!

I hope you all enjoy your vacation! :)

Caroline said...

What a great photo!!! Pure happiness! Have fun on your vacation! MUCH LOVE!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! Have fun on vacay!!

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a great picture :D enjoy your cruise!

Marcie said...

Have an amazing time!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Marcie

k said...

that is a pretty super cool photo idea. have a blast!!!!!!!!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

That IS a fab picture!! I love out of the box wedding photography. :) ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!! LUCKY!! :)

Free Pretty Things For You said...

superrrrr awesome pic!!! Made me :)!
woohooo the Caribbean !!Have fun doll!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Awesome photo! Have fun on your sunny cruise!

Slamdunk said...

Well I am jealous--enjoy some sun and family time.

gfs said...

oh so stunning! (and as a wedding photographers assistant is always great to have new ideas!)

PS. Your dress is so pretty too!

Unknown said...

have a lovely, amazing, sweet romantic time with your hubs. sooooo insanely jealous! happy new year, your site is too lovely for words. xxoo

Liesl said...

You were so right on the photo...love it!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

Wow....and WOW!!!!

Enjoy your cruise, we went to Antigua for our honeymoon, it was gorgeous!! xx

Chicago Chic said...

Oh how wonderful, miss you much and hope you are having a spectacular trip! It sounds just amazing!!

Much Love darling!
xoxo
Rachel

Scientific Housewife said...

Great photo, we did a similar one at my friend's wedding. And lucky you on a cruise!

and flowers pick themselves said...

have a fantastic time!

xo Alison

Ashley said...

gorgeous pic!

Tash said...

Oh I love this photo and i've taken note ;) Your trip sounds heavenly! No doubt you're having an amazing time :)
Natasha xo

April of Smidge Of This said...

GOOD CALL on that picture! Awesome! Enjoy your vacay and let's see pics!

apparentlyjessy said...

That is a very cool photo indeed! Your vacation destination sounds divine, have fun!!

clearlytangled said...

<3
so beautiful.
enjoy your vacation!

Unknown said...

lucky duck!!

and what a gorgeous photo - great idea (:

ASHLEY said...

HAVE FUN!! Can't wait to see your pics!

Alisha said...

Beautiful picture!! Have a lovely time on your vacation :) Miss you already...

I BLEED PINK said...

I hope your having a lovely time with your family!!

Also, tell your bridesmaids they have some KILLER arms!!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast on your cruise! Love the photo, that was a great idea. ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That photo is breathtaking and I am SO jealous of you right now!

Nuha said...

you're a rockstar! this really is a super cute photo! I hope you're having a fabulous time on your cruise! Get a little sun for me while you're out there! xoxo

Francis Family said...

Rhiannon that picture is AMAZING!! I love it! You look BEAUTIFUL!!
I feel like I haven't been able to keep up with ya lately. I wonder why? ;)

Hope your having a blast on your trip!!

Pink Champagne said...

What a gorgeous photo (and fabulous idea)! Have a wonderful time on the cruise! XO

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love that photo, sweetie! Hope you're having the best time ever! I just love Antigua & Barbados. Can't wait to hear all about it! xoxo

GypsyMe said...

Lovely pic Rhi!

Enjoy your cruise, they are so fun! I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year and loved it! So much to do, you don't even have to venture off the boat!

All the best in 2011 xoxo

_ffyona said...

That photo is awesome. Hope you're having fun cruising away. Miss you love bug!