Our Wedding Featured on Style Me Pretty


This just happened. And I am stuck wondering if this week is even is even happening to me. I am so overjoyed that I can finally show off our beautiful wedding photos from Amanda Wilcher, so go on over and check it all out and if you don't mind (I am such a pain in the butt since I asked you to do this exact same thing on Monday!) leave a comment. But promise me, pretty please, you'll come back next week to read all of the recaps I've done. Because I have an entire week planned of recaps full of photos that aren't in the SMP gallery and stories I've been dying to tell you all since the day it all happened! Thank you everyone for your sweet words and comments that have plastered a permanent goofy smile on my face. I am sending out one huge ginormous bear hug to each and every one of you. Happy Friday xo

32 Lovely Comments:

Liesl said...

Ahhh!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Rhiannon!!! SO exciting, and the balloons is something I was going to do for my engagement pictures...LOVES these in your picture...so, so pretty, just like you!

Liesl :)

Natalie said...

Rhiannon, this is GORGEOUS! The details are perfect, you and your husb are perfect. I can't get over the balloons with the black lace, it's so striking! Congrats on the beautiful feature!

Holly said...

oh my word! i just looked at all of the photos & they are beyond gorgeous! :) I am in love with the oversized balloons, too!

Melissa Hare said...

What a beautiful photo! I love the oversized balloon and especially the lace. Stunning.

Whim Wham Life said...

Pure beauty! Oh.my.word! The lighting in the photos is so dreamy and airy. Exciting news girl! Mwah! xoxo

Unknown said...

Yay, yay- I love it! Congratulations on a beautiful, gorgeous wedding. I can't wait to hear more about it!!!

k said...

eeee!!!! i'm going to look right NOW!

Unknown said...

Ummm GORGEOUS! LOVE this pic, off to check out the rest. You are so extremely talented hun:-)

Liz said...

Okay so you're officially never aloud to say a negative word about your wedding again EVER!!!! :) It's featured on STYLE ME PRETTY! Girl, you are famous! And it was perfect and gorgeous in every way! CONGRATS! And of course I'll be ready every word of every recap :)

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

O. M. G.

Stunning. So gorgeous!! Congratulations - it is well deserving of the recognition.

Jajababy said...

Congratulations on the post! The few pictures I saw was filled with so many inspirations. I cannot wait until next week!

Tash said...

WOW!!!! Rhiannon, what a beautiful wedding and photos and how beautiful were you! Love your dress and that beautiful flower sash! I will be of course checking in next week for your recap! And a sincere congratulations to you on your success with your business and work, much much deserved!
Natasha xx

Brooke T said...

I AM IN LOVE with your wedding!! The cake, the dessert desk (which I'm totally doing by the way!) I can't wait to see the recap :)

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Your wedding was so inspiring Rhi! I love each and every detail that you created - you are the DIY Queen! Absolutely everything turned out beautifully. I would never even guess that you created your wedding day on a budget. Your wedding makes me wish I could create mine all over again. I am excited to see more photos on your blog next week!

PS - I laughed when I read that you helped pack up everything at the end of the night because we did as well. Not the exciting sparkler send off that most brides dream of, but I guess that's what happens when you are your own wedding planner!

Amanda* said...

WOW! Amazing!!! Very exciting too!

Tonya Peterson said...

Amazing. Love it so much! I am so excited for you. Everything you do is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! This summer can't come fast enough!!!

Erin said...

SO.BEYOND.EXCIIIIIITED!!!! Cannot wait for the recap!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love everything about it, especially your little sweet buffet :)
Xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, those balloons are so beautiful....and you two are amazing!!! Fabulous photos.

Loving everything about this new look blog Rhi :)

PS My daughter and I LOVE "Cake Boss"....we watched it tonight in fact, we love Buddy!! xx

Free Pretty Things For You said...

I been DYING to see all your photos!!
SO SO SO excited FOR YOU!!!!
Absolute Perfection!!!

Alisha said...

Girl, this week just keeps getting better for you!! Congrats sweet friend :) This is SO awesome!

Stephanie said...

Wow, the color scheme, cake, cupcakes, sweet table, balloons (everything actually) is so gorgeous! You should be so proud, it all really looks great!!

Natasha said...

AHHHH--just saw the feature post my dear...you have to be elated--all those incredible DIY touches and you look uber glam--so happy for you!!

ASHLEY said...

Your wedding was ridiculous perfect! Every detail was just divine! The macs! The color palette! Love the touches of black lace!!!! You rock!!!! AND you are so stunning in your dress!!!!! Congrats on the SMP feature!! (both) you deserve it!

peachkins said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful wedding!

The Bonjour Four said...

oh my gosh! gorgeous! that pic is AMAZING! and you look so beautiful. congrats on being featured! that's quite an honor!

Barry said...

Those are some of the most gorgeous wedding photos I've ever seen. You look beautiful beyond words Rhiannon!

Debbie said...

No wonder your wedding is everywhere - it, and you, were stunningly gorgeous. Congrats!

Kristen said...

Rhi...this is SO absolutely gorgeous! you, your hubby, every last detail. amazing. congrats lady!! :)

Marcie said...

No wonder it was featured, it is beautiful! I am in LOVE with this photo!

xo Marcie

Nikki said...

That is awesome! Lucky girl for sure! Beautiful photo, off to check out the rest!

christine, just bella said...

Ugh. Just stunning. I've been on a bit of an internet hiatus since so I'm sorry I missed the day, but I am off to check it out now. I'm so happy for you and your well deserved feature!! I can't wait to see more of your wedding pics. Congrats, girl :)