Stunning Wedding Invitations by Lemon and Lavender


Just when I thought things couldn't get any more exciting over in my corner of the blogogsphere, Lemon and Lavender goes out and launches a brand spanking new website along with the most stunning invitations I've ever laid my eyes on. Since Lemon and Lavender proudly supports Hey Gorgeous, the beautiful Ashley sent me over some sneak peek images to share with everyone. She says the inspiration for the invite designs came from her sweet daughter and other loves in her live and it surely doesn't get any sweeter than that does it? Check out some select designs below and don't forget to swing by the Lemon and Lavender blog to catch all the prettiness a girl could ever want or need.  


Do you and your fiance have a love for bicycles? Then the Emma invitation suite would be perfect for you. The entire set is available on premium #110 white or natural card stock in either a linen or smooth finish. The invites are flat printed, include coordinating envelopes and custom ink colours are available to fit your wedding. P.S. Aren't these fluffy white hydrangeas the prettiest accent to the coral-hued bicycle on the invitation? I think so. Can somebody please have this kind of wedding. Thankyouverymuch.


If you're having a more formal wedding celebration and want to your invitations to elicit this to your guests, then the Madeline is absolutely the perfect choice. Like the Emma suite, it too comes in a complete suite with coordinating envelopes and response cards and ink choices to fit your wedding colours are available. The cursive font really adds a bit of fanciness to the design, and I like it. A lot.


The Olivia wedding suite. Pure love. That font, the monogrammed details, the background motif. I can't say anything more. Except perhaps this would be oh so perfect for a vintage style garden wedding. With pale purple flower centerpieces. And lovely pops of gray throughout the decor. Just sayin. It would be gorg. Fabulous work Ashley and thanks for the sneak peak. Check out everything Lemon and Lavender over here, here and here. Happy Sunday loves xo

12 Lovely Comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Very! Pretty
xoxo
SC

Jess said...

OH wow! I love the one with the red bicycle!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I just love her work! And she's a fellow Tampa gal!

Brooke T said...

WOW! She has an amazing blog and creates amazing work!! I can't wait for wedding recap week! IM SO EXCITED!

Brooke T said...

p.s. VOTED for you :D

Unknown said...

love the bikes! adorable!

Unknown said...

I already love her blog, this is so exciting!!! :-) LOVE the bicycle invite

Nikki said...

I've loved a peony print similar to that top one for years. It went along with my "country" wedding that I never had.

Liesl said...

I am really looking forward to picking out save the dates and pretty invites like these...so lovely!

Liesl :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

So gorgeous!!! Ashley is sooo talented, I love everything she does!

sara @tablecouture said...

Love the florals!! so soft and inviting!

sara@ tablecouture

Blair McLeod said...

hello... um, beautiful! love lemon & lavender!