Pretty Paper by Lemon & Lavender


Lemon and Lavender has been one of my fave places to visit for quite some time now. Not only is Miss Ashley the biggest sweetheart with one of the loveliest blogs out there but shes an incredibly talented stationary and invitation designer with an eye like no other for pretty paper (Did I mention she's a total babe, too? :) She's been a sponsor of my little blog for a couple weeks now and I haven't had the time to formally introduce her but she sent me over some images from a recent wedding she served as a vendor for and I was blown away. Ash you're a superstar and I adore you. Check out the Lemon and Lavender blog for daily inspirations and a peak into Ash's life and you can look around in her shop here. In the meantime check out the photos from the wedding I mentioned above. This is one wedding I would have loved to be a guest at; Kelly Brown Weddings did an incredible job with the photography, Ash went above and beyond with tons of personalized touches for the bride and groom and that bride? Gorgeous. Well done ladies, well done.


On to the details!


Homemade jars of pickles as favours! I can't even handle how adorable this idea is and those little deli style tags are brilliant. Throw in custom stir sticks, drink flags, monogrammed cigar labels and matchboxes and this is one stylish affair. As much as I love my dreamy pink-hued weddings and vintage themed parties I have to say that a glamorous and warm palette of browns, greens and purples is quite beautiful. What do you think?


Be sure to check out Lemon and Lavender for more inspiration and photos from the above wedding. From what I've seen, the bride Maria, had a pretty styling bridal party with some adorable out-of-the-ordinary footware. Hopefully everyone is back on track after the huge snow storm too; here in Chicago we went almost 24 hours with no hot water, heat, electricity, cell phone service and are you ready for it? Internet. Yup, I am officially spoiled by the things in my life that I way too often take for granted. Enjoy the rest of your day blogettes and catch you tomorrow for the first FAQ Friday! xo

21 Lovely Comments:

Natalie said...

This wedding is gorgeous! The details are perfect and I LOVE the jars of pickles. Off to check out her blog now! Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday, Lady!
xo

ASHLEY said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work! You are the best :) XOXO

Lili said...

everything is gorgeous!

Anna Elder said...

ashley is very talented! i can't believe you went 24 hours without heat!! i know chicago got hit hard. hope you are staying warm. we had about 9-11 inches here and it pretty much shuts the city down. school has been out all week and my husband hasn't gone to work either.

Nikki said...

I love the pickle favors! So clever.

Also I am always drawn to photos of bmaids with their heads cut off. I don't know why, maybe because it could be anyone? I also like the "must have" shots of the bmaids and their shoes. No clue why... ;)

Kristen said...

i was just perusing this wedding a little bit ago. SO gorgeous! all the details are so lovely

Sa-Sea said...

WOW! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! MAKES ME WANT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.....OR AT LEAST START PLANNING KACEY'S WEDDING NOW! HA!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love that they are so classy and sophisticated! Ashley has a great eye!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Gorgeous - love the attention to detail and all the beautiful fonts. *sigh* heavenly

Unknown said...

Greens, browns & purples- adore it! Beautiful wedding with fabulous stationery details!!!

Michaela said...

OH goodness! I love this wedding. It's beautiful! I love the purple, of course (:

Slavica at Seductively French said...

These pictures are wonderful and so is your blog. I can't believe how much text you put in, without making the blog look dull or heavy - it's beautiful! I'm new to blogging and I feel like I'm learning everyday, thank you for inspiring me!
Slavica
http://blog.thefrenchtrove.com/

Scientific Housewife said...

She is gorgeous and I like all the little details :)

Alisha said...

Rhi, this is beyond beautiful! Great feature :) The warm pallet is different, yet smooth and so calming. Ashley has a wonderful blog!! Love all these pictures!

Unknown said...

Loving the purple dress & the brown velvet ribbon!! ahhh, melting!

ps - I have a giveaway posted, come enter! eee! :)

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xx

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

Oh my goodness! Welcome to the midwest Miss Rhiannon! That will certainly not be the first or last time that crazy snowstorm madness ensues! I'm so glad you have all the power back! [cell phone outage, thats just crazy!] Being a Minneapolis girl myself, I just loved this wedding! Ashley did such an amazing job, her talent is so so gorgeous!

Ashley said...

what a gorgeous bride! love all the paper details, too.

stay warm Rhi!

Tash said...

Thank you for introducing me to Lemon and Lavender blog, its a beautiful place yes! Gorgeous bride and photos.
Have a lovely weekend!
Natasha xx

Liesl said...

So, so pretty and elegant!

Liesl :)

P.S. I have I mentioned recently just how much I adore you site...and YOU?!?

k said...

that is one beautiful bride too!

Al said...

love these photos !