Friday Wrap Up

Hello Friday. It is so nice of you to show your pretty face. I, on the other hand, was an irresponsible blogger yesterday and blogged one too many posts. Today I am paying the consequences and am now suffering a mild posting hangover but hey, three blog posts in one day will do that too you. To soothe my pain I think tonight I will make a brie cheese appetizer and a prosciutto and spinach pasta dish for the dinner party I am hosting. Can I get three cheers for a day off tomorrow? And who knows tomorrow I might celebrate a little St. Patricks day when they dye the Chicago river green. And maybe, just maybe, I will blog a little bit next week about the boudoir session I did with the fabulous Beth Kaye, one of my very own best buddies. I did an interview with her on why boudoir photos are so fun and fabulous and why you should do your own session to get classy, tasteful photos like these:


Am I ashamed of my imperfections? Na uh, no way, no how. A la Bruno Mars, I am amazing just the way I am (at least that's what the sweet hubby says) and a boudoir session will make you feel the same, I pinkie promise. I am off to clean, cook and get my entertaining face on so in the meantime you can check back on all the loveliness that was going on over here this week. It's been another fabulous week of posts and without you all it wouldn't have been possible. So thank you and I love you all.

{Monday} The Little White Dress post. You guys loved this. And I love you for it.
{Tuesday} Spring time? How about this Winter Wonderland Wedding. And I swoon.
{Pep-Talk} Personal wedding coordinators versus venue coordinators. Know the dif.
{Wednesday} A little sneak peak into my latest project in the works. So. Very. Excited. 
{Thursday} I shared this gorgeous e-session. And then that same couple's wedding here.
{FAQ Friday} Read this. Now. And get my take on how to Be a Better Blogger. Amen.

32 Lovely Comments:

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

I need some frilly undies asap.

Anonymous said...

You must tell us your outfit deets in your budoir session post. I know of some ladies who don't want to do the whole lace thigh high and push-up bra look a la Kim K. Have a fab Fri, and enjoy your weekend!

christine, just bella said...

Frilly undies! LOVE those :) and 3 posts in one day, you ARE a blogging machine! I can barely get out 3 in one week!

Have a lovely weekend, girlie :)

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

pretty, pretty! Frills, lace and blush colors are always the best!

LB said...

I love this idea! Especially right before the wedding to give to a groom, they are so beautiful and tasteful but still very sexy!

Pink Champagne said...

Gorgeous! I think I need a boudoir session ASAP. Happy weekend, lovely!

Leah said...

I am pretty sure I have the same undies ;) Hot, hot, hot!

xo L.

Megan said...

oh goodness. this pic of you is SOOOOOOOOOOO stunning. maybe one of my favs. i love it. so sexy but classy and beautiful. i die.

Blair McLeod said...

can i come to dinner?

do we get to see more pictures?

Debbie said...

What a great idea! I bet that does make you feel wonderful.

ali v. said...

um hello bombshell!!!!! I've been warming up to the idea of doing a boudoir session ever since I saw the products of one of my close friends. I just need to find a great one in New England ;) have a happy weekend, my dear! xoxo {av}

christine donee said...

TGIF indeed! What a fun and inspiring idea.. and hello gorgeous! That photo looks amazing!

xoxo
Christine

A Crimson Kiss said...

You look stunning in this photo! I'm all for boudoir sessions, too!

Brooke T said...

Definitely love when you post more than one post in one day! I'm always checking your blog and I can't wait to hear about your boudoir session. I want to do one so badly once I get enough money but I'm so nervous! ha

Ashley said...

Funny, everyone else has said how much they want to do a boudoir session... and I have to add a 'me too' to this list of comments! Tastefully done too. (:

Have a wonderful weekend.

kellyhicks said...

gorgeous picture! I can't wait to see the rest. It's on my goal list this year to take boudoir pictures for someone :)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, I was so excited to get a comment from you and then find out that you're the bride in one of my all time favorite SMP weddings! I know I'll be coming to your blog for inspiration all the time!!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ughhh HEY GORG is right!! Fantastic picture! Boudoir is something I've been debating myself. You make it look great!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Stunning!!! I see no imperfections whatsoever, gorgeous :)

Have a wonderful weekend, lovely! xoxo

Kirby Margaret said...

gorgeous! I want to do a boudoir session, but I don't know what I would do with the photos. I'm interested to see what you did with yours. I feel it would be weird to order prints to hang in our living room! ha!

have a good weekend!

xo

Michaela said...

You are beautiful! That's for sure. I loved all your posts this week...like always! Especially loved Friday's....and our phone convo about it (: xoxox

Shana said...

I am thinking of doing one of these shoots myself, but I am gettingshy just thinking about it! You look lovely though!

Hannah Michelle said...

I just stumbled across your blog, and it is amazing!! :)
xx

k said...

I SERIOUSLY want to do one of these, way to go!!!! m would heart it :)

p.s. so, to get the word ver only for older days, go to your dashboard -> settings -> comments -> scroll down to comment moderation and do it there :) should give you a little box to type in how many # of days you want to go back. hope that helps!!!

and thanks for turning it off, i heart you!

Lori said...

loving the frills Rhi ~ you are beautiful inside and out. xo

clearlytangled said...

i've never heard of boudoir sessions!
you are so stunning :)

bonafidebride said...

Is that you?! You are so pretty! And I love the frilly undies. I want a pair, just because.

Ashley said...

there's nothing like a photo shoot that makes a girl's confidence jump up. my sister just did her engagement shoot at jack daniel's distillery here in TN and she said people were following her around! Apparently they thought she was a country star bc of the cameras, her boots and big sunglasses. She does have similar features to Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert. I know she loved the attention for an afternoon.
Beautiful picture, Rhi!

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

I absolutely recommend doing a fun boudoir session for your hubby (and for you!) I did one last spring and gave the book to my fiance the morning of the wedding...it was the last thing he saw before I walked down the aisle. Needless to say, he said "I do." It's incredibly empowering and a wonderful keepsake!

Nikki said...

Love those little frills. Aren't Husbands so sweet? Sometimes?

Melissa Hare said...

This is the first I've heard of these shots but I love the idea!

Liesl said...

Holy moly...that brie appetizer you planned to make sounds divine! Oh yes, and you look lovely and deserve a wonderful little break after so much blogging...you go girl!!!

Liesl :)