Friday Wrap Up


Guys. This week? Was slow. Really slow. Like watching paint dry slow. Please tell me that it was just a fluke in the system or something cause I'd really hate to have missed some cool party of the year that took place over in real life. Yet, regardless of happenings outside of the blogging world, things were still happening around these parts of the web and there was plenty of gorgeousness for you to wallow in. And if you happened to miss something never fear because as usual I have gifted you with an abridged version of this week's content. Even better, next week I'll be sharing with you, the rest of the gorg photos from the super fab e-session I've given you a sneak peak of above by Onelove Photography. You know my weakness for balloons. And girls who wear brown boots like me.

In other news, I finally got a much needed manicure today. And I treated the husband to his very first pedicure (there is picture proof on my twitter. And my facebook. Poor guy). He's been walking ever so gently around the apartment telling me to check out his 'shiny toenails' and his 'soft toes' and he's getting a real kick out of telling me he feels like he's 'walking on clouds.' And that he should probably be in a foot commercial now. Sigh. Looks like my monthly girl indulgences may include an overly in-tune to his feminine side husband from now on. Not that I'm complaining though; maybe next time he'll pick up the tab for the both of us. Happy Friday loves!

{Monday} Wait until you see the crazy ceremony backdrop for this stunner.
{Tuesday} Brought this strawberries and cream themed DIY dessert table.
{Pep-Talk} Discussing the frustrating and ever-so-stereotyped "wife" role.
{Wednesday} A little Mediterranean styled celebration and a rad ring shot.
{Wednesday} The loveliest most purple-hued, intimate, DIY wedding eva.
{Thursday} An adorable e-sess and Love Story from downtown Chicago.
{Expert Files} Everything you need to know about all things pretty paper.
{Friday} Hey Gorg needs your help ladies! Check out this call for action.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Try This} A yummy banana smoothie. For your locks.
{I Scream} You scream. We all scream for ice cream!
{Seriously} A recipe for DIY Cadbury Eggs. Nuff said.
{Goosebumps} That's what this real wedding gave me .
{Adorable} Sophie. I adore you. Let's be friends please.
{Headbands} For babies? Oh gosh. I need a babe now.

Tell me about the best part of your week, guys!

13 Lovely Comments:

HiLLjO said...

The best part of my week was getting to sleep in with my new job's hours!!!

Lindsay said...

I hope everything is ok for you darling! I'm glad you treated yourself to a mani. I bet your hubs secretly loved the pedi :)

Thanks for the link love doll! Have a great weekend!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} said...

Oh I got a mani pedi this week. DIVINE lol Super cute image above too! Loving the boots and balloons!

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but John has a far better manicure than I do-he always filing those guitar nails!


When I realized that your wife role post was this week, I was 1. frightened that it's still the same week, because that felt about 9 days ago, and 2. totally flooded with all the sympathy and respect I felt when I first read it.

xoxo

Alisha said...

There must have been some crazy, over-the-top, rad party that we did not know about. That's just rude. Tues.Weds.and Thurs. were the worst.

I so need a mani and pedi. B could use one too! Maybe tomorrow?

Have a great night, love!
xoxo

Megan said...

I can't wait to see this e-session. I love balloons.

Michaela said...

I just really can't wait for the engagement sesh! The blogging world was so slow this week....agreed. Thanks for the links, girlfriend. And for the skype date! (: Happy weekend love!

Piril Maria said...

Starting a new job.




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

k said...

BFF, you want a babe now? i wish i could get mark to get a manicure, i'd want to watch how much he loved it! I did get him to put on a facial mask with me once :)

Unknown said...

Rhiannon you are so cute. Hmmmm best part of my week was finishing the hard work in my bathroom. Grouting is done! Now on to the fun: decorating!!!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea with the week-feedback :) lovely picture!

Vicky
new post: click here:&
follow me

Jess said...

I agree. Slowest week ever, but the weekend sure did fly by! Back to the daily grind tomorrow!

Lisa said...

Oh boy, I am anxiously awaiting that e-session... that picture is too cute!! Hope you've had a great weekend!
Lisa