Moving {Again}

Just a note to let everyone know I'll be back Monday. I am spending the next four days moving our entire apartment and lives back to Michigan where Apb has started a new job. I really despise moving and am a total procrastinator when it comes to getting things packed up so you can imagine how much work needs to be done around here. At least I'll be making the four hour trip this afternoon to drop off a car load full of things. Sigh. Hurry up Monday, I just want to feel settled! Have a wonderful weekend everyone :) XO

40 Lovely Comments:

Kerry said...

Good luck with the move pretty lady! Wishing you a safe trip! xo

Kristen said...

good luck moving!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Good luck with the move!! Chicago will miss you :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

good luck with the move! xoxo jcd

Megan said...

Good Luck with your move!! GR isn't too far from Meg G & I! We will have to make a trip to come visit! :)

Joie de Viv said...

best of luck with the move Rhi! Moving can seem like a forever process but decorating kinda helps make it better! :)

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Good luck on the move! I hope it's painless & goes fast! :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

Ugh girl, I'm moving this weekend too. That glass of wine will taste great on Sunday evening won't it?!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Very best of luck lovely Rhi, and happy new beginning my dear xo

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move Rhi, am thinking of you :) xx

{The Perfect Palette} said...

good luck moving! hope you get all unpacked and feeling settled soon. I know it might take a while though! it always does. xoxo, chrissy.

Nikki said...

Good luck dear! Happy moving!

Megan said...

good luck with the move doll!

ting-wai said...

Moving is never fun. The faster it gets done, the sooner you can enjoy. Hope the weekend of boxes and driving adventures go well.

Michaela said...

Good luck, beautiful! Call me if you need encouragement (:

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

oh, my dear, I know how you feel! Soon you will feel at home, once you have everything in it's place and smelling like you guys again:) Good luck and how exciting!!!

Wendy said...

Good Luck Rhiannon!

Mallory said...

good luck moving!

Perpetual Blind Date said...

giiiirl, i hate moving with a passion. it never fails i have four or so boxes with crap in it that i couldnt make fit in other "categories". oh and unpacking.... ew. Good luck, hopefully you guys have great weather and enjoy your new space

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

Best of luck with the moving sweet girl!
xx

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Moving can be such a pain! Especially when you do it often. Best of luck getting settled into your new place!

xoxo

Ashley said...

I hope you feel settled again soon! I know the feeling. (:

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Good luck with the move! At least you will have a lovely space to decorate! :)

The Girl said...

Have a safe and productive move!! I'm from Michigan, though I haven't lived there in a few years - no matter what anyone says, I love the state :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'll be thinking of you guys this weekend!

Kristen said...

Ugh, its kinda the worst. Good luck my dear, can't wait to see the new place!

Stephanie Faris said...

Well...if it makes you feel better, I said after my last move that I didn't want to move again for the rest of my life. Last year when a flood came through and put 16 inches of water in my house, we had to move everything out (and toss a lot of stuff out), rebuild our house, and move everything back in again. I decided moving isn't so bad after all! But I'm sure by the time we move again I'll have forgotten all that because moving is definitely a pain in the rear, no matter what's going on!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Rhi! I'm the complete opposite I have to pack and unpack everything because I HATE boxes and living out of them.

Hope the move goes smoothly!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

good luck with the move!!! sending lots of blessings your way!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you despise moving! I love moving! It gives me such a good excuse to throw away junk and clutter....although I'm born and raised a packrat.

Unknown said...

Good Luck to you both!

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

We just moved and so I feel your pain! It is so fun to get all settle again though! Good luck!

Megan said...

Good luck with your move, Rhi!! Hope it all goes well!

christine donee said...

good luck with the move! You'll feel settled soon :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move Rhiannon!

cindy* said...

Ugh, moving! I feel you, for sure...we are definitely moving too, to Lansing! I wish you a swift and painless (as possible) transition :)

Kelly said...

Good luck, sweetheart! I know it's a pain, but it can be a good cleansing, cathartic experience. at least to get rid of the dust bunnies we all pick up. Happy packing :)

Naomi said...

Yuck! Moving really stinks. I feel your pain... I will be doing that soon! I hope it went well and that you had a great weekend after all!

Blair McLeod said...

moving!!

thats a lot of work. hope the weekend went well. can't wait to see pictures once you get settled into the new place.

xo

jessica // union shore said...

good luck with the move, rhi!! hope everything goes smoothly... :-)