Friday Wrap Up


Do you married chicks ever catch yourself saying "If I could do it all over again I would blah blah blah," because I think I mutter this exact statement oh, let's see, probably about 3-4 times daily. I did it again today too, when I found the wedding shown above by Love Me Do Photography. I sort of want to kick myself for not being so stylin' on my own wedding day. Thankfully to make up for feelings of wedding day prettiness inadequacy, I had a lot of fun over here this week. Between the progress on my girl cave (did I tell you I ordered my chairs finally? ohmygoshilovethem), finding a photog who is going to be taking photos of the finished product, getting to be a part of a fun little photo shoot with a bunch of beautiful girls and scoring two beautiful gowns for our shoot in June, I just feel like things are slowly falling into place. Plus it's my birthday in a couple weeks. I turn 25. And I love birthday cake. So things are good. 

The weather today is out of this world. It's sunny, the air smells like spring and the temperature feels like May finally. Not February. And I'm a wee bit too excited about it. I went on a cleaning frenzy this morning and amongst the smells of Pine sol and Downy sheets the sweet spring air drifted in and out of the apartment putting a huge smile on my face. And now someone is cutting the grass outside our apartment and I wish I had a sprinkla to go run throw like right about now. Yeah I said sprinkla. It sounds a little bit cooler that way. Be sure to check out the gorgeousness from this week, blogettes and enjoy your weekend. Anyone have exciting plans?

{Monday} A Chicago city rooftop wedding. And sparkly Jimmy Choos.
{The Biz} You guys absolutely loved the pink wall in my new girl cave!
{Tuesday} This is what happens when you put blue and yellow together.
{Pep-Talk} Discussing whether or not to merge all finances in a marriage.
{Wednesday} I am such a sucker for big balloons. And brides who DIY.
{Thursday} A little sneak peak of that time I got to play model for a day.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Lovely Links Around the Web

{Blooms} Paper blooms that is. The prettiest paper blooms I've ever seen.
{Advice} If I could give you all one piece of advice it would be to do this.
{Decor} Just when you thought DIY sort of wasn't your thing this happens.
{Yum} I may or may not be making these little treats for dinner tomorrow.
{Stunner} This beauty of a wedding nearly knocked me off my size 7 feet.
{Giveaway} Don't miss this rather nice little gem of a giveaway over here.

16 Lovely Comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Love all of those shoes! Whats a glamorous wedding. Her hair looked beautiful and the venue was perfect!

My sister always says the.. if i could do it all over again...

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Erin Walsh Design said...

Great inspiration:) I am always saying the same thing to myself - if only a re-do was possible!

Anna Elder said...

mmm birthday cake. i say "if i could it all over again" a lot. in fact, i did last night after talking with a friend who is planning her wedding. it's amazing how the trends have changed and what's available now in just 3 years. crazy. enjoy the weekend!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

fantastic photo! off to check out the links :) happy friday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Kirby Margaret said...

I know I will be doing the same thing, but there is so much that is great out there and if you did it all, well your wedding would look like a girls playing dress up and wearing everything they can get their hands on. very funny, but not what you want for a wedding.

you made me think more about if I should try to have more styled photos for our wedding or not. I feel as thought I might regret it and I do believe we will have time for it. I figure I will have props ready just in case... now, just what props to have... hmmm...

amy b.s. said...

i mutter that statement all the time. i would love to do it over again knowing now what i know!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You're preachin' to the choir lady. I SO want a wedding redo!

Megan said...

I had to stop looking at wedding blogs, mags and stop watching wedding shows bc I would always say "I wish I could re-do..." The ONE thing, MAJOR thing I wish I could re-do...MY HAIR!!!! It is the ONLY thing I hated about that day and I didn't mention that it STORMED on my wedding day! For our one year anniversary I got my hair done the EXACT way I wish it would have been done on my wedding day...that has helped me to stop saying that phrase...to my hubby's relief :) haha

rebecca said...

i think that all the time... and then i remember that i don't really care and no one remembers what i wore or didn't wear.

Steph {bubblerock} said...

I think I have to accept that I will be saying this as well for a very long time but I have also decided that I should actually just do it again, same boy, different day in the future... Maybe not as full on but I just want to wear a beautiful dress again. Oh, yes! And thanks for the link to our wedding... :) xo Loved the advice too!

christine donee said...

I have so many ideas for my (someday) wedding ... not sure how I'll actually be able to cope.

k said...

I can't wait to see some more of your photo shoot photos you look GORGEOUS!!!

Nikki said...

I say that all the time. I almost found a way to do it all over again with the same man...divorcing to shortsell our home and get one of our names off the title (my Husbands idea). I told him only if we could remarry and have another wedding! ;)

P.S. We did not do that, no worries. And also it doesn't remove your name from the title.

Raquel said...

Hey lovely, i gave you a Stylish Blogger Award :)
http://raquelalbaa.blogspot.com/

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi, this is my very first time here and I'm loving your posts. They're really good.

Drop by if you have a minute, ok?

Have a blessed week!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Alexandra @ bWed Exclusive said...

I just have to say that I LOVE the way you do your weekly wrap ups! It's awesome all around!