Spring Sweet, Holland Michigan {Sneak Peak}


This was pretty much the best day ever. About a week ago I received an email from Jen, the beauty who will be modeling in my next editorial shoot in June. Turns out she's a rad photographer. And she just happened to be looking for a brunette to pose for some photos because her friend was getting ready to open her new flower market and boutique. And well I have brown hair. And luckily pretty much love any opportunity to hang out with sweet chicks in adorable frocks and cute accessories. So off I went and am I ever glad I did. Did I mention this was pretty much the best day ever? There we all are above wearing dresses from the store Spring Sweet, so lovingly named after the store owner herself, Spring. Next week Tuesday the store will officially open and thank goodness I'm only 30 minutes away. I'm telling you guys this place is a little slice of perfection. Here are a few more photos from our shoot...


The orange dress I wore is actually backless, comes in a turquoise hue and is so super fantastic; I can't wait to show you more photos. We all wore rings and bracelets from the store too. And that sweet little girl above is Gemma. She belongs to the hot Mama is the beige dress with the perfectly wavvy blonde hair. You know the one whose legs are as long as my entire body :) And I could go on and on about the store, the girls, the fun we had but that would defeat the purpose of a sneak peak! How fun is this photo of us five? 


In the meantime check out this piece on Spring and her store from the Holland Sentinel. You can find a little bit more about what you'll find at the boutique as well as where it's located. And if you're anywhere near downtown Holland, Michigan be sure to pop in and say hello! You'll be glad you did :) Be back soon with more from our day out xo

31 Lovely Comments:

Amanda said...

I have so many friends from college who are in Holland right now and I will HAVE to pass this along to them because it looks so lovely! If only California weren't quite so far, ha!

Alison @ TKB said...

Someone's lookin' mighty fine :)

Nikki said...

What a cute shoot! Lucky girl. Love those dresses, did you get to keep it?

You ladies look darling!

jacin {lovely/darling} said...

oh, so so fun!!! lookin gorgeous, of course :)

Soulful Mama said...

Lovely photos! You're all so gorgeous & look like you're having a blast. Love the venue :-)

~ Clare x

Victoria said...

Can I just say, delightfully beautiful. all of it. wow!!

Michaela said...

OH hey, you're adorable and these pictures are amazing!!!

kellyhicks said...

Fun! Love the pic of you with the bicycle - can't wait to see more!

Keri said...

LOVE this shoot! You look beautiful!

Shana said...

So fun :) You and the other girls look lovely!

Jenna Lee said...

Beautiful dresses! The photos are awesome love the coloring. I really hope you got to keep a few dresses! AND that ring!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Brooke T said...

oh my goodness I can't wait to know more! These are so pretty :D

Michelle Ellen Lee said...

You look amazing!!! And this looks like a fab location for an inspirations shoot, hehe.

Raquel said...

Awww that looked like it was such a fun photo shoot! Love the dresses and everything!

Lisa said...

How fun! You look GORGEOUS!!
Hope you're having a great week!
Lisa

Kirby Margaret said...

looks like you ladies had an amazing time! can't wait to see the rest of the shoot!

Spring Sweet said...

Rhi, it was an ABSOLUTE pleasure meeting you and getting to know you last week! Thank you SOOO much for being a part of it. The coral dress was practically made for you. Can't wait to see more of Jen's photos.... We'll have to all get together again soon. : )

Alisha said...

Fabulous pictures! You are gorgeous, Rhi!! Love that dress. Looks like y'all had a great time.

xoxo

Greer Loves said...

Way to rock it Rhi! And that location is amaze.

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

This DOES look like the best day ever! I love the style of the shots and just love how you were in a greenhouse! Bah, gorgeous. You ladies in your pretty frocks are stunning - I wish I lived 3o mins from Spring Sweet!

Megan said...

You're so adorable, Rhi! I love that you stand out as the only brunette!! I want to be friends with y'all. And shop at that store. I'm coming over. Girl cave time!! : )

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

This is gorgeous! And looks so fun! I can't wait to see more!

A Crimson Kiss said...

You look fantastic in these shots, darling! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

clearlytangled said...

cute cute cute and FUN!!

Ashley said...

lucky! photoshoots are the most fun! you look gorg, rhi!

natasha {schue love} said...

Holland, MI is such a cute town! We take the train there for Chicago when we visit my grandparents! :)

Blicious said...

gorgeous pics!!!!!

xoxo
b

Allie J. said...

Going to a wedding this weekend in Grand Haven, so I am going to have to convince the beau to make a pit stop in Holland! Gorgeous dresses, so excited to check it out!

jessica // union shore said...

these are such cute pictures!! and all those dresses are adorable!!

looks like such a great time! can't wait to see more!

Liesl said...

Love, love, love these pictures and your bright, beautiful dress...just like you! Lovely, just lovely...glad she needed a brunette!

Liesl :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Look how cute you look! Aw!