LA Arboretum Encore Session by Caroline Tran


Morning everyone! Here's to hoping each and every one of you had a relaxing weekend because today I have the perfect dose of prettiness to spice up your Monday. Sent over by the talented Caroline Tran who for so long now has been one of my most fave photogs, this Encore Session is so sweet and perfectly captures the pure love between two people. For brides who cringe at the mere thought of messing up their beloved and in most cases, expensive wedding gown in a traditional Trash the Dress sess, an Encore Session is a sweet alternative; I wouldn't mind getting my photos done in an orchard filled with dreamy light. With perfect lose curls cascading over my shoulders. While donning a pretty pink peony hair piece and romantic wedding gown. You get the idea. Check these stunners out and don't forget to head over to Caroline's blog to see some more yummy eye candy. Enjoy the sunshine today, blogettes!


{From Grace, the beautiful bride} My husband and I decided to do an encore session based on the recommendation of my brother and sister-in-law. When it was originally brought u to us. We didn't feel the need to do one. We thought we had enough time during the wedding day and also opted to do a first look to make sure we would have enough portraits of just the two is us. However, in the end, we chose t have another shoot mainly because we wanted to relive the day and have fun while we were at it, not worrying about time constraints, guests the entertain, and that everything at the wedding was going the right way! It was a win-win situation for us; I got to wear my dress again (probably the last time I get to do so), he was able to put on his best suit, we had fun, and we go gorgeous photos out of it too! Basically the question would be, why not? Having an encore shoot was so much different than taking portraits at the wedding, mostly because you're so much more calm and relaxed. It was very similar to doing an engagement session, except even better, because now your husband and wife and fresh off the honeymoon so we had a ball with it. I would recommend it to everyone!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Venue: The LA Arboretum / Hair and makeup: Theresa Huang           

26 Lovely Comments:

Joie de Viv said...

What a stunning bride! These photos are breathtaking - the arboretum is a fantastic photo site!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

Her SHOES are AMAZING! I really like the pics of the with the leaf and laying head to head...very fun and romantic!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Love her veil! Stunning couple!

Nicole said...

Oh, wedding love. You just made my Monday morning!

Greer Loves said...

I love Caroline's work. This is beautiful, and love the name of "Encore" session!

Tonya Peterson said...

aaaahhh film. So pretty. She is a wonderful photographer. Love the pics!

Nikki said...

I love the series of closeups!

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

I love the soft and pretty lighting!

Michaela said...

How beautiful. I love how soft and sweet it is! I love the idea of an encore session!

Naomi Goodman said...

Lovely and sweet! :-)

The Loveliest Day said...

Such beautiful images, and I LOVE that peacock!

Unknown said...

Oh wow. What stunning pictures! I'd love to have similar wedding pictures then :)

Vicky

new post: click here:&
follow me

Natalie said...

Such soft and romantic pictures, I love them! And the bride's veil! Stunning.

Bel said...

Those are the prettiest wedding pictures I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning! :)

<3 Belly B

christine donee said...

what a beautiful place to take photos!

Ashley said...

what a stunning bride!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} said...

If I had the budget, I would TOTALLY do an encore shoot. Any excuse to put my dress on again! ;) So fun.

postcards and pretties said...

That is one stunning bride!! the photography is breathtaking

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love, love, love! These photos are just gorgeous, and that is one seriously stunning bride!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

caroline tran always does amazing shoots. love this one!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

These really are stunning.

Unknown said...

amazingly gorgeous photos! i am in LOVE :)

ASHLEY said...

Love the lighting in these photos! Stunning! Happy Tuesday Rhi! XOXO

k said...

these are beautiful!! i love her veil so so much!

jessica // union shore said...

what a pretty session! i love her veil and shoes!!

Brancoprata said...

Every single one of your posts is breathtaking! It's such a joy, such an inspiration to stop by every day!