Urban Anthro Inspired E-session by Rachelle Rousseau Photography


There's not much I can say about this super rad engagement session sent over by the always fabulous Rachelle Rousseau. The photos are so cool and hip and simply gorg. And not only do Susie and Dan have the most stylish wardrobe ever, but they have this sweet sweet love for one another. In just two weeks these two will be getting married and I can only image how beautiful their big day will be. P.S. Susie and Dan, you guys live in my hometown! Big hugs to you both back in Burlington :)


And this my friends is my most fave e-session picture of all time. Simply amazing!


{Susie & Dan's Love Story} Dan and I met when we were 20 at Snug Harbour Restaurant in Port Credit, Ontario. I was bartending while Dan was sitting behind the bar eating some oysters! Dan and I definitely kept checking each other out but I never really thought anything of it. I came into work the next day only to find out from my boss that a "young gentleman" was coming back into see me that night! I had no idea who he was referring to, but I knew as soon as I saw him sitting at the bar again. I finished work earlier that night and joined him behind the bar for a drink. We had an instant connection and spent every minute of the day together for the next four days. After four days of knowing each other, Dan and I both had to get back to reality. I went off to college and Dan went to finish up his last year of junior hockey. We kept in contact for that whole year and began dating as soon as we both returned for the summer. Shortly after dating for four months I moved to Hartford, Connecticut where Dan was starting his first year of pro hockey. Dan and I got engaged after three years of dating while we were on vacation with our families in Pawleys Island, South Carolina. The proposal took place on the beach right at sunset. Dan got down on his knees and asked if I would "spend the rest of my life with him." My answer of course was YES! We bought a house two years ago in Burlington, as well, we are living in Germany nine months of the year where Dan plays hockey. Dan and I are getting married June 25th 2011 at Greystone Golf Club in Milton, Ontario.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Photography: Rachelle Rousseau / Suzie's red dress, purple plaid shirt, purple and yellow tube top: Antropologie / Silver shoes: Vera Wang / Bracelet: David Yurman / Jeans: William Rast / Brown boots: True Religion / Black shirt: Hugo Boss Orange / Dan's shoes: Steve Madden / Watch: TW Steel / Dan's plaid shirt: Dolce and Gabbana / Black running shoes: D Squared / Light blue shirt: Lulu Lemon / Grey shirt: Scotch and Soda

13 Lovely Comments:

Piril Maria said...

Amazing photos.




♥ thebookness.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

so so so so cute. I love the one with her arm around his neck. Gorgeous couple beautiful pictures! I friggen love this BLOG! I would be honored/thrilled/might pass out if you would do a guest post on mine!

Brooke T said...

LOVE THESE! and so glad you told us where her outfit is from :D

Jen said...

Oh wow, this couple is gorgeous!! Their photos are so dynamic!

Love 'em!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love that red dress! such pretty shots. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Something Old, Something New said...

beautiful pictures! love the railroad tracks

Anna Elder said...

i love love the fourth image - with the "mean" looking sky. absolutely gorgeous. so moody.

April of Smidge Of This said...

These are just stunning pictures. They lucked out with amazing photography weather for their pics. What a great looking couple too!

Jessica said...

Hotness!! Love it :)

Caroline said...

WOW! I love all of these shots. XO!

Ashley said...

if i didn't know better, i'd say those pictures were taken in Nashville in March. Looks just like the area here and definitely Nashville style.

Shawna said...

This guy is HOT! They look great! Adorable couple.

Blair McLeod said...

makes me want to go SHOPPING!